2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLaburnum Crescent, Allestree, Derby
- Superbly Presented Detached Bungalow
- High Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Two Bedrooms
- Light & Spacious Lounge
- Impressive Re-Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Landscaped Garden
- No Chain
A beautifully presented and much improved detached bungalow in a sought after and highly convenient location in Allestree offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation is presented to the highest possible standard with an exceptional attention to detail throughout. NO CHAIN.
A beautifully presented and much improved detached bungalow in a sought after and highly convenient location in Allestree offered for sale with no onward chain.
The accommodation is presented to the highest possible standard with an exceptional attention to detail throughout and benefits from new double glazed windows, has been completely re-wired, new gas central heating system and combi boiler, new carpets and flooring throughout, new contemporary shower room and impressive fitted kitchen.
The accommodation is accessed via an entrance hallway and comprises of a light and spacious lounge with French doors to the garden, kitchen with integrated appliances, two well-proportioned bedrooms and shower room. The property is set back from the road behind a recently laid tarmac driveway extending to the side of the property and giving access to a detached garage. To the rear is a pretty landscaped garden enjoying a sunny aspect mainly laid to lawn with three seating areas.
The bungalow is well placed for access to local amenities at Blenheim Parade and has easy access to bus stops, the Park Farm shopping centre, Allestree park and lake, well regarded local schooling and road and bus links with Derby City.
An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the location and standard of accommodation on offer.
Accessed via a composite door with inset double glazed panels, recessed spot lights, wooden effect ceramic tile flooring, loft access with pull down ladder, the loft has power and light, a boarded storage area and houses the gas central heating combination boiler.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.61m )
A light and spacious living area benefiting from new carpets, marble fireplace housing a living flame effect gas fire and inset spot lights, double glazed French doors with vertical blinds giving access to the garden, two gas central heating radiators, TV and satellite point, telephone point and door with glass insets giving access to -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.24m )
An impressive newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a well-appointed range of matching wall, base and drawer units, granite effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated appliances including electric oven, gas on glass hob with extractor fan over, microwave grill, fridge/freezer, slim line dishwasher and washer/dryer. A fitted breakfast bar in matching granite effect with space for chairs under, double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden with vertical blinds, double glazed door to the side, vertical gas central heating radiator, TV point, downlighters and wood effect ceramic tile flooring.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
A newly carpeted master bedroom with double glazed window with fitted Venetian wooden blinds to the front, gas central heating radiator, TV and telephone points.
Double Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed window to the front with wooden Venetian blinds, new carpets, gas central heating radiator, TV and telephone points.
Shower Room 7' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.65m )
A contemporary re-fitted shower room comprising of a double shower cubical with glass screen and mains fed overhead shower with additional hand held shower, low level WC, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with drawers below, extractor fan, wooden effect ceramic tile flooring, recessed spotlighting, electric shaver point, obscure double glazed window and heated towel rail.
The bungalow is set back from the road behind a tarmaced driveway with block paved edging providing ample off road parking, the driveway continues to the side of the property leading to a detached garage with new double opening doors, power, light and two windows. To the rear of the property can be found a well maintained landscaped garden with lawn, seating areas, mature trees, stocked borders, outside lighting and is enclosed by timber and hedged boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44222778.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.