2 bedroom terraced house for saleBath Street, Abingdon
Sold STC £295,000
- Ideal central location
- Well appointed kitchen/dining room with built in appliances
- Secluded private courtyard
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Double second bedroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private car parking
- Share of freehold
A two bedroom mews style house forming part of this Grade II listed building conversion situated in the heart of Abingdon. The accommodation provides a traditional layout with a very impressive kitchen/dining room with doors leading out on to an enclosed courtyard and a double aspect sitting room. The first floor has a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double second bedroom and bathroom. The quality of the conversion is excellent with high quality fitments used throughout including a well fitted kitchen with built in appliances and contemporary bathroom suites. Further benefits include gas central heating to radiators and a reserved car parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7132913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.