3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorlds End Lane, Quinton, BIRMINGHAM
- GARAGE AT REAR OF PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ***** THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY *****GARAGE **** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS **** LOVELY FITTED KITCHEN ***** BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDENS ****** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ****** OFF ROAD CARPARKING *******
Immaculate three bedroom semi detached property situated in a popular residential road in Quinton, briefly comprising , entrance hallway, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, seoerate WC, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing and central heating where specified. *** VIEWING HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED***
Double glazed windows and door, tiled flooring and built in cupboards housing meters.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.18m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio doors, carpet flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, space for a oven, dishwasher, fridge and two freezers. Double glazed door to side entrance with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and side access. Central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 7" into bow x 9' 6" ( 3.84m into bow x 2.90m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window, radiator and carpet flooring.
Double glazed window, heated towel rail, vanity wash basin, bath with mixer taps and electric shower, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Double glazed window, radiator and tiled floor.
Patio area with the rest being laid to lawn, pond and garden shed with power and lighting.
Power. lighting, up and over door and access through to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44224170.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.