3 bedroom commercial property for saleMarket Street, East Harling, Norwich
Sold STC £160,000
- Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000
- Two A1 retail units
- A large split-level maisonette
- Two cellars
- Gas fired central heating
- Versatile accommodation
- Potential for change of use (STPP)
Situated in the heart of East Harling, we are offering the opportunity to purchase this four storey premises! The ground floor is being used as a business and the other half rented out as a residential maisonette, this property would make a fantastic investment purchase with versatile accommodation!
This quirky four storey dwelling is situated in the heart of East Harling offering a perfect investment opportunity! The current owner has recently replaced the existing roof with no expense spared, the premises offers versatile accommodation offering the ability to convert of change the use (STPP). On the ground floor offers the main shop being used as a hairdresser which leads through to the rear lobby providing access to the downstairs kitchen, cloakroom and both cellars, a separate door leading through into the potential second shop. This is private access to the side of the property which leads to the maisonette; accommodation is split over two floors with two large bedrooms on the 2nd floor and a living room, rear lobby housing central heating boiler, fitted kitchen, bedroom three and the bathroom on the 1st floor. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and the flat is heated by gas fired central heatingt. The property offers a triangular car parking space just outside the premises. This is an opportunity not to be missed! Call now to view!
Salon 17' 6" x 13' 3" ( 5.33m x 4.04m )
Entrance provides for disabled access. With phase 3 electric. Currently used as a hairdressers. UPVC double glazed door to the street and UPVC windows, leading through to rear lobby and the potential second shop.
Wash hand basin and low level W.C.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
A range of fitted units with work surfaces over, Stainless steel sink with electric boiler over for hot water. Plumbing for washing machine. Night storage heater. Door leading down into the:
Cellar 21' 6" narrowing to 5' 8" x 14' 7" ( 6.55m narrowing to 1.73m x 4.45m )
Door leading to:
Cellar Two 17' 6" x 13' ( 5.33m x 3.96m )
Similar space to cellar one.
Potential Shop Two 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
With potential to be a lock up shop having its own electric card meter and its own entrance, window and connecting door to the salon.
UPVC front door with staircase and landing to first floor.
Living Room/ Diner 17' 8" x 13' 3" ( 5.38m x 4.04m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows to both front and side, two radiators, telephone point and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' ( 4.50m x 2.44m )
The ceiling has recently been re-plastered, UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suit comprising panel bath and shower over, basin and W.C. Radiator.
Combination gas boiler.
Kitchen 7' x 6' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.91m )
Inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps and plumbing for washing machine. A range of matching wall and base units, Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.59m )
Dormer UPVC double glazed window, back up storage heater and radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.23m )
Dormer UPVC double glazed window, back up storage heater and Radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-44226858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB104947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.