Barn Conversion for saleMill Lane, Foston On The Wolds, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Outstanding Period barn with land having consent for conversion to dwelling
- offering approximately 2,350 square feet of accommodation
- Paddock, cottage garden and substantial vegetable garden
- Site area approx. 1.2 acres
- Outstanding panoramic views Delightful hamlet location forming part of unspoilt village
- Very rarely available
- INFORMAL TENDER
Outstanding Period barn with land having consent for conversion to dwelling.
Main Description *** INFORMAL TENDER ***
This really is a wonderful opportunity to convert an outstanding and extremely spacious Period barn set in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds, to provide a spacious residential accommodation of approximately 2,350 square feet which overlooks the paddock retained by the property and the delightful Wolds countryside adjoining the plot. The barn is located along a very picturesque lane to the South West of the quaint village of Foston-on-the-Wolds in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds which itself is found between the market towns of Beverley and Driffield and also have excellent access to the East Yorkshire coast. Planning permission was granted on the 30th November 2015 and full consent and architects drawings are available at the agents office.
Location The barn is approached via a pretty single track lane with no through traffic and leading to the historic mill pond and trout stream which is a designated site of special scientific interest.
Foston-on-the-Wolds is an idyllic unspoilt village with a thriving community centred on the Parish Hall and St Andrews' Church which dates back to the 13th century and has a Norman nave and chancel.
The market town of Driffield is some six and a half miles to the West whilst the historic market town of Beverley is only approximately 16 miles away. The village itself is also ideally located for access to the East Yorkshire coast.
Property ref: 121_2398_4196884
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4196884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Driffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.