3 bedroom detached house for saleGoodrich Way, Ingleby Barwick
- A Superb Three Bedroom Detached Property Available For Sale with No Onward Chain
- Offering Deceptively Spacious & Attractively Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Buyers
- Delightful Lounge with Wall Mounted Electric Fire & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Open Plan Dining Room with Stairs to the First Floor
- Impressive Kitchen with Upgrades to the Original Specification, Built-In Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Three Extremely Spacious Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Nicely Presented Gardens, Driveway & Single Garage
A Superb Three Bedroom Detached Property Available For Sale with No Onward Chain and Offering Deceptively Spacious and Attractively Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44227215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.