2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElsdon Gardens, Ingleby Barwick
- A Sensibly Priced Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Of Particular Interest to First Time Buyers
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position
- Lounge with Electric Fire in Feature Surround
- Kitchen/Diner with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite, Tiled Walls & Floor
- Gas Central Heating System & Sealed Unit Double Glazed Windows
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear & Driveway Providing off Street Parking
- Early Viewing Comes Recommended
Full descriptionA sensibly priced two bedroom semi-detached house. Of particular interest to first time buyers. Pleasant cul-de-sac position. Entrance lobby, lounge with electric fire in feature surround, kitchen/diner with fitted wall and base units and built in oven and hob, two bedrooms and bathroom with white three piece suite, tiled walls and floor. Gas central heating system and sealed unit double glazed windows. Lawned gardens to front and rear and driveway providing off street parking. Early viewing comes recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44227356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING110429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.