2 bedroom flat for saleGirdle Toll, Girdle Toll, IRVINE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Main door upper cottage flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted shower room
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Driveway to side.
- Walk in condition
Two bedroom main door upper cottage flat with entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room with double shower cubicle. Gas c/h. Driveway. Enclosed garden to rear. Easy access to bus routes and local amenities.
Upper cottage flat with main door entrance comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room, with wash hand basin, w.c., and double shower cubicle. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and driveway to side, and enclosed rear garden.
Ideally located within easy access to major bus routes and local amenities and presented to the market in walk in condition.
Entered via side door with stairs leading to flat.
Entrance hall with radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.50m max x 3.89m max )
Lounge with laminate flooring, radiator, front facing window. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.30m max x 3.07m max )
Partially tiled kitchen with modern wall and base units with matching worktops. Electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed in washing machine, laminate flooring. Rear facing window.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, cupboard, radiator and front facing window.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, cupboard, radiator and rear facing window.
Modern shower room with w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Towel radiator and vinyl flooring. Rear facing window.
The side garden has driveway with garden area, the rear garden has decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44227797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.