3 bedroom flat for saleSycamore Court, Royal Oak Yard, London, SE1
- Newly refurbished duplex apartment
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (2 en-suites)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with integrated SMEG appliances
- 1173 sq ft
- Engineered wood flooring in living room & hallway
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Spacious south facing, dual aspect living/ dining area
- Prime Bermondsey location
- Secure gated development
LIFE Residential is pleased to present this stunning and newly refurbished split level 3 double bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment in a prime location just off Bermondsey St, within close proximity to London Bridge Underground and mainline services.
This wonderful dual aspect apartment situated on the third floor in Royal Oak Yard, just off Bermondsey Street, has been refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout.
Included is a newly fitted modern kitchen with a high gloss finish and integrated SMEG appliances & engineered wood flooring in the living room and hallway. All three bedrooms are double rooms with the master and second bedroom each with en-suite facilities. Storage space is plentiful with fitted wardrobes included in each bedroom and a further cupboard off the hallway. The open plan dual aspect kitchen, dining and living room is the main highlight of this property with an impressive 22 feet of open space.
Property ref: 121_2479_3419471
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3419471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, County Hall - South Bank Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.