2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Catchgate, Stanley, DH9
- Two Bedroomed Terraced House
- Ideally Suited To First Time Buyers
- Recently Undergone A Programme Of Refurbishment
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garden To Front & Yard To Rear
Ideally suited to first time buyers, a significantly improved mid-terrace property situated in Church Street, Catchgate.
The property is available with no forward chain, has recently undergone a programme of refurbishment including: a modern contemporary kitchen, bathroom, re-plastering throughout, redecoration, internal woodwork and flooring and new larger radiators installed. The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance lobby, lounge and kitchen to the rear, to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a yard to the rear and garden to front. The house has a gas central heating system with combination boiler and uPVC Double Glazing.
Church Street is located close to local shops and amenities within Annfield Plain. The property is also well placed for commuting purposes being close to the A692 highway which provides access to Stanley, Consett, Tyneside and the Metro Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44230371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.