3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOaken Grove, Haxby, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £270,000 - £280,000
- Spacious Three Bed Detached Bungalow
- Generous Living Space
- New Gas Combi Boiler
- Well Presented Gardens To Three Sides
- Great Location Close To Haxby Amenities
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW ON CORNER PLOT POSITION CLOSE TO HAXBY AMENITIES - Situated on a corner plot with well presented gardens to three sides, this three bedroom detached bungalow boasts a spacious living room with views over front garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Oaken Grove is located on a popular residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. Situated on a corner plot with well presented gardens to three sides, this three bedroom detached bungalow boasts a spacious living room with views over front garden. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with feature gas fire, kitchen, inner hallway, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the front is a paved driveway with car port leading to an attached garage and lawned garden with shrubs. To the side is a well presented lawned garden with attractive planted shrubs and gated access to the rear. To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance gravelled garden with paved patio and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and recently installed gas combi boiler, this well positioned home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
With low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the side.
Living Room 22' 7" x 13' ( 6.88m x 3.96m )
Spacious living room with feature gas fire, radiator, TV and BT point, upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units with drawers under preparation work surfaces, sink and drainer with tiled splash back, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. space for fridge freezer, radiator, upvc double glazed window to side and double glazed side entrance door.
With loft access via hatch, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 2" plus wardrobe ( 3.89m x 3.10m plus wardrobe )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, upvc double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.24m )
With upvc double glazed window to side and radiator.
Entry to the home is via a upvc double glazed front door into the hallway.
Matching three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, upvc double glazed window to side and radiator.
To the front is a lawned garden with planted shrubs.
To the side is a generous lawned garden with attractive planted shrubs and gated access to rear.
To the rear is an enclosed, low maintenance garden with paved patio, gravelled area, planted shrubs, garden shed and fence borders.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 3" ( 5.41m x 2.51m )
Paved driveway with car port leading to garage, entry is via an up and over door with power and light supply, glazed window to rear and rear entrance door, housing recently installed gas combi boiler.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44236056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.