3 bedroom detached house for saleOldbury Road, Worcester, WR2
- An Extended Detached Family Home
- Wonderful Feature Garden Extending In Excess Of 130ft
- In And Out Block Paved Driveway
- 31ft Garage
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Potential To Reconfigure And Extend If Required
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom Plus Downstairs WC
- Gas Central Heating And Solar Panels
- Double Glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY CJ HOLE** A traditional and extended detached family home located to the West of the City in a desirable residential location benefiting from a wonderful rear garden extending in excess of 130ft. This much loved and well maintained home offers flexible accommodation throughout with the potential to extend and reconfigure subject to satisfactory building regulations if required.
The spacious ground floor accommodation offers entrance hallway, downstairs WC, extensive kitchen, family dining room, living room and sitting room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units including a double width Rangemaster gas cooker and extractor and has a door out to the rear garden. The generous dining room has sliding doors onto a patio and an archway through to the large living room.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with both the master and the second double bedroom offering built in wardrobes and storage.
To the front of the property the block paved in and out driveway provides ample parking and easy access to the garage which is extended to the full length of the property. The feature private rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a variety of well stocked mature borders, pond, greenhouse and two sheds and has lockable side access. This wonderful property benefits further from gas central heating, solar panels, double glazing and is offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44236344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.