2 bedroom flat for saleSkylark Apartments, Kennet Island, Reading
- Project : Kenneth Island
- Type : 2 bedroom 2 bathroom (1 en-suite)
- Internal Area : 686 sq. ft.
- Aspect : West
- Tenure : 999 years
- Zone : Reading, UK
- Block : Skylark House
- Service Charge : £1.99 psf pa
- Ground Rent : £450 pa
- Car Park : 1 designated car park
A luxury off plan ground floor two bedroom two bathroom (1 en-suite) apartment ( 686 Sq. Ft.) with terrace facing West for re-sales in Skylark Apartments, Kennet Island , Reading Completion Date : Q3 2016. Kennet Island has a prime location with great transport links. The Greenwave bus runs seven days a week and stops at two locations on Kennet Island, taking just over 10 minutes to reach Reading central train station. From Reading station the direct London Paddington train takes just under 30 minutes. Price included a car park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.