2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVandyke Road, Leighton Buzzard
- SOLD stc WITHIN 24 HOURS!!
- MORE PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR AWAITING BUYERS!!
- Stunning Condition
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted First Floor Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Usable Cellar Space
- Approx. 150Ft Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- An Ideal First Time Buy
***STUNNING!! - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - CELLAR - RE-FITTED BATHROOM - LARGE REAR GARDEN*** This extended two bedroom semi-detached home is offered in immaculate condition having been improved and modernised by the current owners; benefitting from a large rear garden measuring approx. 150ft in length as well as a converted and usable cellar. Accommodation comprises; lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room, inner hall with utility cupboard, fitted kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms and a stunning re-fitted bath and shower room. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44237019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7109884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.