3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCorona Drive, Hathersage Road, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Re-Fitted Dining Kitchen & Luxury Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Private Vehicle Driveway & Garage
- SOUGHT AFTER/HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
***FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY*** LUXURY RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM- MUCH IMPROVED- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION!
A well presented/much improved large three bedroom semi detached family house with luxury re-fitted kitchen and bathroom. the property has gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated in a highly regarded/sought after residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade and showing the obvious pride of its present owner/occupier so must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed door.
Lounge 22' 1" x 11' 9" narrowing to 8' ( 6.73m x 3.58m narrowing to 2.44m )
With double glazed window, feature plasma style built in electric fire, radiator, coving and door.
Luxury Dining Kitchen 20' 4" x 7' 2" ( 6.20m x 2.18m )
(re-fitted and incorporating formal dining area). With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards incorporating pelmet lighting, four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and chimney style filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for appliances, built in storage cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, coving and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, dressing table unit with drawers, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.25m max x 3.10m max )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Luxury Re-Fitted Bathroom
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Designer style bath with mixer tap, plumbed shower in cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level wc, feature Granite flooring, designer style radiator, two double glazed windows with patterned glass, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights and door.
With dado rail, double glazed window, radiator and trap door access to partially boarded roof space.
To the front of the property is a block paved vehicle driveway/forecourt incorporating garden area and affording multi parking facility. Integral single garage having light, power point and up and over door.
To the rear is a lawned garden with feature raised timber decking area with balustrade surround, paved patio area, electric point, cold water tap, light and timber shed with light and power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44237031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.