3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalbrook Close, Nottingham
Sold STC £100,000
- Guide Price £100,000 - £120,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Perfect First Time Buyer Property
- No Chain
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this spacious 3 bedroomed, semi-detached property in the ever popular area of NG8. Recently refurbished, this property would be perfect for a first time buyer or home mover looking for something to move straight into.
Guide Price £100,000 - £120,000. This recreantly refurbished 3 bedroomed, semi-detached property in NG8 is perfect for a first time buyer or home mover. With 3 well proportioned bedrooms and ample living space downstairs making this property a perfect home for a growing family. There is a large kitchen with a downstairs toilet and a large lounge leading to the rear garden. This property is well situated for anybody looking for entertainment space. Situated in a Cul De Sac location this beautiful property is set back from the main road allowing for minimal noise disruption. Located within a five minutes walk to the main road where there are local transport links into the City centre. Also close by to amenities with shops and great local schools.
Single glazed wooden door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, stairs accessing the first floor, wall mounted radiator and a under stairs recess housing electric meter.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' 11" x 12' 10" Max Into Recess ( 5.46m x 3.91m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, gas feature fire place with wooden surround. Wall mounted radiator and TV and telephone points. Access to the entrance hall and the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 6" Max Into Recess ( 3.58m x 3.51m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with part tiled walls, roll top work surfaces and a stainless steel sink drainer. Electric hob, integrated electric oven and overhead cooker hood, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Wall mounted radiator, walk in storage cupboard/pantry and additional built in larger storage space. Wooden door to the side leading to the porch and giving access to the rear garden and a door leading to the downstairs WC.
Small double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation and a wall mounted radiator, WC.
Access from stairs from entrance hall, small double glazed window to the front elevation, airing cupboard, brand new carpets on the stairs and landing with additional storage, housing the water tank.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 6" Max Into Recess ( 3.58m x 3.51m Max Into Recess )
Large double glazed window to the rear elevation and one small double glazed window to the side elevation. Built in storage cupboard/wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator with brand new carpets.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 12' 11" Max Into Recess ( 2.82m x 3.94m Max Into Recess )
Large double glazed window to the rear elevation with built in wardrobes/storage cupboard, a wall mounted radiator and brand new carpets.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 9" Max Into Recess ( 2.57m x 2.67m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes/storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator with brand new carpets.
Double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation. Bath with mixer taps and an over head mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a concrete area providing easy maintenance with rose bushes, fence boundary and pedestrian gate leading to the Cul De Sac. (Potential to drop the kerb and have off street parking.) To the rear of the property is a small outbuilding perfect for storage. Concrete path ways lead to a patio area then onto a lawn with steps providing access to further lawned area and feature entertaining patio area. Raised flower beds, timber fence boundaries and mature trees to the rear providing a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44237088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.