3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCrowson Crescent, Northborough, Peterborough
- Three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow
- 27ft Lounge/Diner
- Refitted Shower Room
- Driveway & Car Port
- South facing rear garden not overlooked
- Sold with no upward chain
* 27ft Lounge/Diner
* Refitted Shower Room
* Driveway & Car Port
* South facing rear garden not overlooked
* Sold with no upward chain
Pvcu double glazed door to side to:
Electric storage heater, laminate flooring, wood panelling on walls half height, textured ceiling.
4.85m x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'). Pvcu double glazed window to front, electric storage heater, laminate flooring, tv point.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower area with fitted electric shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, electric fan heater, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror, mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to side, textured ceiling.
3.05m x 2.72m (10' x 8'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap with tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric double oven, built-in halogen hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, textured ceiling, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving.
8.36m x 3.35m (27'5" x 11'). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two electric storage heaters, laminate flooring, telephone point, tv point, textured ceiling, stairs, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Laminate flooring, textured ceiling, door to:
3.28m x 2.90m (10'9" x 9'6") maximum including recess. Pvcu double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, laminate flooring, telephone point, textured ceiling.
3.12m x 2.31m (10'3" x 7'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, laminate flooring, textured ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn, driveway to the side leading to carport, wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing and mature conifer hedge to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders beds with a range of trees, patio with area and timber decking, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden shed.
The vendor informs us that mains gas has been connected to the property in May 2016.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44237172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD200996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.