4 bedroom detached house for saleFlushing, Fal Estuary, South Cornwall TR11
- Sea view
- Boat store
- Coastal walks nearby
- Direct waterfrontage
- Exclusive location
- Extensive gardens and grounds
- Just under 1 acre of delightful gardens
- Panoramic sea and coastal views
To be sold for the first time in almost 40 years; a sensationally positioned detached south facing marine residence occupying a magnificent established garden of just under 1 acre.
With about 200ft. of direct water frontage, slipway and spectacular views out over Falmouth’s outer harbour, the Fal Estuary and open sea beyond.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite shower/bathroom and dressing room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, third bedroom (3 in total) and two separate wc’s.
First Floor: landing, kitchenette, sitting room, bedroom, shower room.
Outside: about 200ft. direct waterfrontage with slipway. Beautifully stocked mature gardens with broad raised sun terrace to maximise the spectacular view. Outdoor swimming pool with changing/shower room, detached triple garage, small boat store.
• Planning consent has been obtained for a 7 bedroomed, 5,000sq.ft. dwelling.
In all, just under 1 acre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44237250.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.