3 bedroom flat for saleSt Albans House, Streatham, SW16
- Inviting entrance hallway with parquet wood floors
- 16' reception room with verdant views and space for dining
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Second separate bathroom
- Secure coded communal entrance
- Imposing building set back from road with communal parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Refurbished throughout, a good-sized three bedroom flat set within a well maintained building close to Streatham Hill, providing bright interiors and stunning views.
Located between Streatham Hill and West Norwood, both providing extensive amenities and National Rail links into the City, the flat also benefits from a stunning outlook across the local area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.