3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Finney, Caldy
- Sought after location
- three bedrooms master en-suite
- select cul-de-sac location
- outstanding views to Welsh Hills
- delightful gardens & double garage
- further scope to extend - no chain
Villa styled living with a view! Only upon interior inspection can this home be truly appreciated, not only for its carefully designed floor plan, but also for the masses of potential and scope to develop or extend if so desired (subject to consents). Currently offering three bedroom living accommodation, this light, bright and welcoming home sits at the head of a select cul-de-sac position, with beautifully tended, well established gardens, so placed to take in, not only the superb aspect throughout the seasonal months, but also to absorb the unrivaled views across Caldy golf course, Dee Estuary to the Welsh Hills beyond. Available to purchase with the advantage of no on going chain, specific features include en-suite to master bedroom, two further bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen with utility room and a substantial double garage. An impressive purchase opportunity which simply must be considered within any detached property with a view wish list.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44238411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7019994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.