2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Dell, Southampton
Sold STC £185,000
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Living Room With A Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with appliances included
- Bathroom & En-suite Shower Room
- Westerly Aspect Balcony
- Allocated undercroft parking
- First Floor Apartment
- Two double bedrooms
This well presented and very spacious two bedroom apartment enjoys a westerly aspect with views over the city, balcony and allocated undercroft parking in desirable Dell Development. Offered with no forward chain.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment occupying a first floor position with a westerly aspect balcony with views over the city in a desirable city centre location.
Entry to the building is via a secure communal entrance, a lift and stairs service the upper floors. Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by an entrance hall with built-in storage cupboards.
The living room is a spacious room with french doors leading to a westerly aspect balcony and an internal window to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces, built-in oven, hob and extractor with space for further free standing appliances.
Both bedrooms are double rooms and bedroom one is complimented by an en-suite shower room. There is also an additional three piece bathroom, both benefit from upgraded tiling.
Outside, The Dell offers beautifully kept communal gardens and grounds, there is undercroft allocated parking and use of a residents gymnasium located in neighbouring Wallace Court.
Living Room 17' 3" x 9' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 13' 7" ( 2.57m x 4.14m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 7' ( 4.09m x 2.13m )
Communal Garden & Grounds
Undercroft Allocated Parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44238480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.