4 bedroom detached house for saleTest Close, Bedford
- Four bedroom detached
- En-suite to master
- Double garage
- Driveway for a further two cars
- Spacious lounge/diner
Spacious four bedroom detached property in Brickhill. Comprising of entrance porch, lounge/diner, study, cloakroom and kitchen to the first floor with four bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom to the first floor. Double garage, driveway for at least two cars as well as a rear garden.
William H Brown are pleased to present this spacious four bedroom detached property in the popular location of Brickhill. Comprising of entrance porch, lounge/diner, study, cloakroom and kitchen to the first floor with four bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom to the first floor. Further benefits include double garage, driveway for at least two cars as well as a rear garden with covered lean too area. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, Oak flooring and radiator.
Single glazed door from Entrance porch, understairs cupboard, oak flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising of WC, Wash hand basin, partly tiled and radiator.
Lounge/diner 20' 9" x 20' 2" ( 6.32m x 6.15m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to rear aspect, Double glazed patio door, fire place with gas fire and marble and wooden surround, wall lighting, oak flooring, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Third Reception /study 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with one bowl, fully tiled, space for gas oven with cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect and door to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access and airing cupboard
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Suite comprises of fully tiled Shower cubicle, WC, vanity unit and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Suite comprises of bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, WC, vanity and extractor fan. Partly tiled, heated towel rail and stub ceiling lighting.
Driveway for two cars, pebbled frontage with brick wall surround, brick paved path leading to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, established tree and shrubbery surround including pear, Apple, Cherry and Plum trees. Paved entertainment area, white aluminium lean too leading to the garage.
Garage 17' 6" x 16' 8" ( 5.33m x 5.08m )
One manual and one electric up and over door, power and lighting, double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed door to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44238489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.