3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThomas Turner Drive, East Hoathly, Lewes
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Village Location
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Tucked away in a private residential cul-de-sac of East Hoathly, Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this semi-detached house which comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms, front & rear gardens plus a garage. Viewing is recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market as sole agents this semi-detached house tucked away in a private residential cul-de-sac in East Hoathly. The property briefly comprises of lounge, dining room, downstairs WC and kitchen on the ground floor, master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are front and rear gardens, plus a garage and off-street parking for one vehicle. Further benefits include double glazing and electric heating. East Hoathly is a small village located approximately 9 miles north-east of Lewes and boasts two gastro pubs, a post office, church, primary school and a medical centre. Uckfield is roughly a 10 minute drive away which has a vast array of shops, plus a regular bus service to the surrounding area. Viewing is highly advised.
Laid to lawn with stock beds, plants and shrubs.
Entrance via timber framed door, carpet flooring, stairs ascending to first floor landing, smoke alarm and coving.
Ceiling lighting point, obscured double glazed window to front, low level WC, wall mounted corner wash hand basin with tiled splashback and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighting point, coving, double glazed box bay window to front, carpet flooring, feature fireplace with electric fire and marble hearth and base, electric panel heaters and power points.
Ceiling lighting point, coving, double glazed window to rear, door giving access to rear garden, carpet flooring, power point and service hatch to kitchen.
Ceiling lighting point, coving, double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units, roll edge worksurfaces extend to include ceramic sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, integrated halogen hob, double oven, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling lighting point, hatch giving access to attic, storage cupboard and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighting point, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe with hanging and shelving, double glazed window to rear, electric heater and power point.
Ceiling lighting point, obscured double glazed window to side. Fitted bathroom suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa thermostatic shower, glass sliding doors, ceramic tiled surround, wall mounted shaver point and light and electric heater.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe with hanging and shelving, carpet flooring, power points and electric heater.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, electric heater, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front. Fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, deep paneled bath, chrome mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled surround to bath area, carpet flooring and electric heater.
Up and over door, power and light.
Timber fence enclosed, slab patio area, vast array of plants and shrubs and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44238516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.