3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrayton Crescent, Nottingham
Sold STC £105,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Street Parking
- No Upward Chain
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom, mid-terrace property, extensive front and rear garden and is situated facing the green on Brayton crescent. An internal viewing is highly recommended on this property to appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom, mid-terrace property, having two reception rooms, good size bedrooms, extensive front and rear garden and is situated facing the green on Brayton crescent. An internal viewing is highly recommended on this property to appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, living room, dining room with opening to the fitted kitchen and rear hallway. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Outside the property there is off road parking to front an extensive rear garden with a mature backdrop and a selection of fruit trees.
Double glazed entrance door, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
Living Room 14' 10" x 10' 10" max ( 4.52m x 3.30m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear, laminate flooring, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and gas fire with a marble effect surround and hearth with a wooden mantelpiece over.
Dining Room 10' 4" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.15m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a work surface over, an inset sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed door leading to the garden and understairs storage.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 4.50m x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and doors leading to the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom 2 13' x 8' 9" max ( 3.96m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.57m max x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with a shower over and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin, wc and partly tiled wall coverings.
Outside the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking leading to the garage which has an up and over door, to the rear there is a paved patio and a lawned garden enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44238555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.