2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLilac Avenue, Garden Village, Hull
Sold STC £118,500
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gardens to 3 sides (corner plot) & Garage
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED!!
ATTRACTIVELY DESIGNED PROPERTY SITUATED FORMING PART OF THIS HISTORIC/TREE LINED CONSERVATION AREA OF GARDEN VILLAGE- CIRCLE THIS AD AND VIEW NOW!
An attractively designed traditional style two bedroom (plus fixed staircase to boarded roof space with window) end terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified. NO CHAIN INVOLVED!
Situated in a convenient location forming part of this historic tree lined conservation area of Garden Village. Served by shops-Holderness Road, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
With double glazed door, two double glazed windows, dado rail and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 12' max narrowing to 8' 8" ( 4.90m max x 3.66m max narrowing to 2.64m )
With double glazed dual aspect windows, feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose, cornice and half glazed panelled door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 16' 2" x 8' 6" extending to 11' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.59m extending to 3.58m )
(incorporating formal dining area). With partially tiled walls, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, dado rail, picture rail, strip light, radiator, coving, two double glazed windows and double glazed door.
Veranda/ Conservatory 10' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.93m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window, two built in storage cupboards, radiator, picture rail and panelled door.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window, radiator, picture rail and panelled door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, shaver socket/light unit, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass, vinyl floor covering and door.
With feature double glazed bay window, radiator and fixed staircase to:-
Boarded Roof Space 15' x 10' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.23m )
With sloping ceiling and double glazed roof style window.
To the front/side of the property (corner plot) are lawned gardens with privet hedge forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with concrete patio area, flower and shrub beds, trees, garage with personnel door and timber fence forming boundary.
to afford vehicle access to the garage, the fence would need to removed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44238588.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.