3 bedroom terraced house for saleMierscourt Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
Sold STC £230,000
- Spacious 3 bedroom terraced house
- Good sized lounge
- Utility room
- Garage en-bloc
- Great first time purchase
- EPC energy rating D (65)
If you are looking for a great first time purchase in a popular location that offers good space then this is a property you should book to view.The impressive sized lounge is a great place to relax after a long day and the kitchen/diner offers the perfect setting for the family to come together at mealtimes. It also makes a good sociable room for entertaining friends and family.There is additional storage in the utility room to the rear of the kitchen and the secure rear garden will allow your children to play safely outside, whilst you can keep an eye on them from the kitchen/diner. There is plenty of potential to make the house your own and is great for a growing family.This property is in a popular location as it is close to Mierscourt school and the motorway is down the road with good links to London. There are also plenty of bus stops which offer great access to the other towns in Medway.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'7 x 11'2 (4.45m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'9 x 11'3 (4.80m x 3.43m)
- Utility Room: 8'1 x 4'3 (2.47m x 1.30m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 8'9 (3.43m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'7 x 8'6 (2.62m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 6'7 (2.52m x 2.01m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44239062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.