3 bedroom terraced house for saleLongfield, Harlow
Sold STC £260,000
- Kings Are Delighted To Bring You This
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Refitted Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- 20ft Lounge/Diner With Dual Aspect Windows
- Log Cabin Perfect As Home Office Or Summer House
- 55ft South Facing Garden With Rear Access
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Popular Passmores Academy & Holy Cross Catholic School
- Walking Distance To Local Bush Fair Shopping Centre
- Within Easy Reach Of M11 For Commuters
* Kings Are Delighted To Bring You This * Three Bedroom Terraced House * Refitted Modern Kitchen & Bathroom * 20ft Lounge/Diner With Dual Aspect Windows * Log Cabin Perfect As Home Office Or Summer House * 55ft South Facing Garden With Rear Access * Double Glazed Throughout * Close To Popular Passmores Academy & Holy Cross Catholic School * Walking Distance To Local Bush Fair Shopping Centre * Within Easy Reach Of M11 For Commuters
Entrance Hall - 2.69m x 2.39m (8'10 x 7'10) - Coving ceiling, spotlights, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator, laminated tile style floor, under stairs storage, power points.
Lounge/Diner - 6.35m x 3.25m (20'10 x 10'08) - Double glazed window to front aspect, Coving, spotlights, gas fire place with decorative surround, single radiator, power points, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.39m (11'09 x 7'10) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving, spotlights, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, laminated style floor, integrated washing machine, integrated dish washer, sink and drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, range cooker with gas hob and electric oven, extractor fan, double glazed door to garden, power points.
First Floor Landing - 2.16m x 1.55m (7'01 x 5'01 ) - Loft access, power points, coving, spotlights.
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 2.87m (11'09 x 9'05) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, telephone point, television point, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'00 x 9'00) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coving, double radiator telephone point, television point, power points.
Bedroom Three - 2.69m x 2.46m (8'10 x 8'01) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coving, single radiator, storage area, power points. (originally 2 bedrooms)
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.75m (6'11 x 5'09) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, mirrored cabinet.
Garden - 16.76m x 6.10m (55' x 20') - mainly laid lawn with plant and shrub borders, log cabin with power points, lighting & internet connection, telephone points, outside tap, outside lights, rear access, brick built shed.
Log Cabin/Office - 3.81m x 3.81m (12'06 x 12'06) - Windows to front & Side aspect, power points, separate electric fuse box, telephone point, internet access, desk area.
Additional Information - Outside storage shed to front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44239335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26497465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.