2 bedroom flat for saleBourne Close, WARE
Sold STC £270,000
- Two double bedroom first floor flat
- Lounge/diner and spacious kitchen
- Residents parking and garage
- Lease extending to approx 150 years
- Town centre location
Two double bedroom first floor flat situated within Ware town centre. Comprising of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, spacious kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Further benefiting from residents parking, garage and lease extending to approx 150 years.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Secure entrance door to communal hall with staircase rising.
Entrance door. Storage cupboard, laminate flooring and power points. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge / Diner 17' 4" x 13' ( 5.28m x 3.96m )
Large double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted storage heater, laminate flooring, power points and television point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker, washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, laminate flooring, part tiled walls and power points.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 7" + door recess ( 3.99m x 2.92m + door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted heater, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted heater, laminate flooring and power points.
Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Airing cupboard, vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
The property has approx 150 years remaining on the lease.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.