6 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Road, Tilney All Saints, King's Lynn
Sold STC £340,000
- Detached farmhouse offering spacious accommodation
- Six bedrooms including a master suite with shower and dressing room
- Five reception rooms
- Gardens, double garage & off road parking
- Popular village location of Tilney All Saints
A detached farm house offering spacious and flexible accommodation including six bedrooms and five reception rooms. The property is situated in the popular village of Tilney All Saints and enjoys a double garage, a substantial driveway providing off road parking and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present to sale detached farmhouse offering spacious and flexible accommodation. To the ground floor there is a conservatory, lounge, games room, study, snug sitting room, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room and dining room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms with a family bathroom and a further master bedroom suite with bedroom, dressing/nursery room and shower room.
Externally there is a good sized garden, extensive driveway, a double garage/workshop with loft room above.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Of brick construction, double glazed windows, slate tiled floor, feature beams, entrance door to:
Entrance Hall 13' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.84m )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window to front, telephone point, laminate style floor, feature beams, radiator with cover, latched doors off.
Rear Lobby 7' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.18m x 2.21m )
Double radiator, quarry tiled floor, built in storage, window and door through to:
Conservatory 14' 4" x 9' ( 4.37m x 2.74m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction with poly-carbonate roof, tiled floor, power points, television point, double doors leading out to patio area.
Lounge 18' 6" max x 12' 8" max ( 5.64m max x 3.86m max )
Leaded UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects including a bay window to front, double radiator, wood burning stove inset to brick fireplace with timber mantel and tiled earth, stairs to first floor, ceiling beams, upright beams with opening through to:
Games / Music Room 16' 11" max x 7' 7" max ( 5.16m max x 2.31m max )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window, double radiator, feature beams, latch door through to:
Study 10' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.24m )
Window, feature beams
Snug Sitting Room 12' 6" x 11' 4" max ( 3.81m x 3.45m max )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window, radiator with cover, open fire to brick fireplace with timber mantel and tiled hearth, laminate style floor, feature ceiling beams, steps down to kitchen, door to:
Utility / Cloakroom 7' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.16m x 2.41m )
Sink inset to pine worktop surface with grooved drainer, mixer tap, cupboard space, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, quarry tiled floor, wall tiling, two UPVC double glazed windows, extractor, low flush WC.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 3" max x 17' 4" max ( 4.95m max x 5.28m max )
Farmhouse style kitchen with bespoke hand built pine units at base and wall level, pine worktop surfaces, inset butler sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, concealed oil fired boiler, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for dual fuel range cooker, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, wood burning stove with cast surround, radiator, UPVC double glazed windows to front, paneled ceiling, stable style door to:
Dining Room 16' 11" x 12' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.73m )
Feature exposed brickwork, feature beams, exposed paneled wall, cast iron staircase, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, two double radiators, stable style door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The property benefits from two staircases giving access to the first floor. The first floor landing has access to roof space.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.92m )
UPVC leaded double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window, feature beams, radiator
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 9' 2" min ( 3.86m x 2.79m min )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe, feature cast iron fireplace, steps up and door leading to master suite.
Bedroom Five 12' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.21m )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
Bedroom Six 11' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.21m )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Family Bathroom 14' 11" x 7' ( 4.55m x 2.13m )
Corner bath with drencher style shower head and mains shower over with shower screen, mixer taps, low flush WC, twin pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, extensive tiled splashbacks to bath area, leaded UPVC double glazed windows, exposed floorboards, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator, part wall paneling.
Can be accessed via bedroom four or from spiral staircase leading from dining room.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 16' 9" max subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.84m x 5.11m max subject to sloping ceiling )
Leaded UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, leaded UPVC double glazed exit door and side window to balcony, radiator, feature beams, steps and double doors leading to:
Dressing Room / Nursery Room 12' 7" subject to sloping ceiling x 9' ( 3.84m subject to sloping ceiling x 2.74m )
Leaded UPVC double glazed window, radiator, feature ceiling beams.
Exposed floor boards, UPVC double glazed window, access to roof space, sloping ceiling with feature beams, door to:
Tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, matching cabinet, part paneling to walls, leaded UPVC double glazed window.
From the first floor balcony there are steps leading down to the garden. There is an extensive split level patio with outside water tap and butler sink, outside lighting and a good sized lawned garden. There is a split level lawned area with steps leading up. The garden leads to the rear of the property where there is a shingle area with timber garden shed. This area can also be accessed for vehicles through the garage. Situated to the rear of the houses is a garden store which is brick built with power and light. There is a further wrought iron personal gate giving access to the driveway.
To the front of the property there are brick pillars with five bar double gates leading to an extensive parking area providing parking for several vehicles and a lawned garden. Situated towards the rear of the driveway is a garage/workshop.
Double Garage / Workshop 22' 5" x 24' 5" ( 6.83m x 7.44m )
With electric roller door, power, light, window to rear, up and over single garage door leading to gravel parking area. Outside, the garage has a stairway with an access door leading to:
Garage Loft Room 22' 5" x 11' 8" subject to sloping ceiling ( 6.83m x 3.56m subject to sloping ceiling )
Double glazed roof windows, strip lighting.
Please note that all photographs were taken prior to a tenant moving into the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44239668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.