3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Walronds, Tiverton
Sold STC £195,000
- End of terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Fantastic kitchen/diner
- Bright lounge
- Large rear garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An extremely well presented end of terrace home with a stunning kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a large level rear garden with a useful storage shed. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This fantastic home offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout with the kitchen/diner being superb feature. The lounge is a good size with triple aspect windows allowing plenty of light into the room. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a large garden which is mostly laid to lawn with a useful storage shed and side access to the front of the property.
double glazed door to front, staircase with hand rail and fitted carpet rising to first floor, laminate flooring
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.91m )
double glazed windows to front and side, television point, radiator, fitted carpet
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 10" x 10' 2" ( 5.44m x 3.10m )
double glazed windows to front and rear, range of wall and base units with worktops over and tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, larder, understairs cupboard, radiator, spotlamps to ceiling, laminate flooring
stairs from hall, double glazed windows to rear, airing cupboard housing combination gas boiler, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus recess x 11' 9" ( 3.91m plus recess x 3.58m )
two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet
opaque double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, spotlamps to ceiling, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
large level rear garden enclosed by fencing, paved patio area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44239722.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.