3 bedroom detached house for saleDamson Close, Walkwood, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom Detached House
- Highly Sought After Location
- Garage & Private Driveway
- 3-Tiered Landscaped Garden
- Conservatory & Through Lounge
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility Room
- En-suite, Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- EPC Rating = D58
This Particularly Well-Presented and Spacious Three-Bedroom Detached Family Home enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location set within a highly sought after residential district of Callow Hill. The property offers good access to the local amenities, schooling, Morton Stanley Park and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Through Lounge/Diner, Good-sized Conservatory, Fitted Breakfast Kitchen (with Built-in Oven, Gas Hob & Extractor Hood), Utility Room and a WC to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with Built-in Wardrobe And En-Suite Shower Room), Second Double Bedroom (with Built-in Wardrobe), Good-sized Third Bedroom and Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Delightfully Landscaped Three-Tiered Rear Garden (with Patio, Lawn & Raised Decking Area), Gas Fired Central Heating System and Double Glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44240037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7035287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.