Get brand editions for Alan Batt Estate Agents, Wigan

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Vine Street, Wigan

Sold STC £55,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Refurbishment Opportunity
  • Available with no upward chain
  • Two bedroom mid terraced
  • Close to town centre
  • Low maintenance gardens
  • Upvc double glazing
  • Viewing is recommended
  • Epc rating E
  • Council Tax Band A
  • Approx 987 sq ft

Full description

REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY - Located in the ever popular residential area of Whelley, this two bedroomed terraced property benefits from close proximity to local shops and amenities as well as being on good transport links for the near by Town Centre of Wigan and just a short walk to Haigh Country Park.
The property is in need of full refurbishment and has the added bonus of being available with no onward chain. It offers an ideal opportunity for an investor looking to add to their portfolio, being an excellent prospect as a future rental, or for buyers looking for a project upon which they can make their own stamp.
Viewing is highly recommended. Epc rating E, Council Tax Band A. Approx 987 sq ft.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
09 September 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 6950215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Batt Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.