4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Terrace, Dunfermline, KY12
Offers in Region of
- Stone Built Semi Detached Villa
- Extended To Rear
- 4 Bedrooms / 1 Has Wet room En-suite
- Adapted For Accessability
- Family Bathroom / Separate Shower
- Lounge / Open To Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden / Raised Decking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Office
* Stone Built Extended Semi Detached Villa
* 4 Bedrooms / one on ground floor with wet room
* Large Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room / Kitchen
* Enclosed Rear Garden with Raised Decking
This traditional semi detached villa has been sympathetically extended to the rear providing an excellent living space. The tasteful accommodation comprises: entrance hall with original wooden staircase, separate WC, large open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen with French doors to the garden and bedroom 4 with en-suite wet room. Upper floor offers 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom with walk-in shower enclosure. The cellar has also been converted to provide an excellent office space. There is an enclosed rear southerly facing garden with raised decking with staircase leading down onto the artificial grass with a paved patio at the bottom of the garden. DIMENSIONS (metres): L - 5.50 x 4.40, K - 3.65 x 3.25, D - 4.10 x 3.90, Office - 3.30 x 3.35, B1 4.60 x 3.45, B2 - 4.15 x 3.95, B3 - 3.25 x 2.30, B4 - 4 x 2.80, Wet Rm - 2.25 x 2.40, Bath - 3.25 x 2.05.
Dunfermline offers schooling at nursery, primary, secondary and college levels. A wide selection of high street shopping is available in the town with numerous restaurants, bars, theatres, cinemas and sports facilities. Dunfermline is a popular commuter base, with its proximity to the M90 and Forth and Kincardine Bridges offering road access towards Edinburgh and the Central Belt.
An excellent example of a traditional property extended to suit the living needs of today's families, providing spacious accommodation with modern fixtures and the added advantage of an enclosed south facing rear garden. EPC = E.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44240715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528560676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.