2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Eriswell, Brandon
Offers in Excess of
- Sought After Village Location
- Redevelopment Opportunity
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Gardens
- Potential for off Road Parking to Rear
William H Brown are delighted to welcome to the market this 2-3 bed semi-detached cottage situated in the highly sought after village of Eriswell. The property offers large gardens and the potential for off road parking to the rear.
This two/three bedroom semi-detached character cottage offers two receptions rooms, office space, large kitchen and wet room, two upstairs bedrooms and a large garden to rear. Viewings are highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Single glazed door to front and doors to study, living room, second living room and stairs. Phone point, power points and carpeted flooring.
Study 7' 8" Into Recess x 6' 3" Max ( 2.34m Into Recess x 1.91m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Single glazed window to front. Under stair storage cupboard, power points, shelving, TV point and carpeted flooring
Second Living Room 13' 1" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.20m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Single glazed window to front. Built in storage, closed fire place with brick surround, power points, carpeted flooring and door to hall way.
Living Room 15' 8" x 10' 7" Max ( 4.78m x 3.23m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Single glazed window to side. Open fire place with brick surround, power points, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Store/ Pantry 7' 2" x 5' 6" Max ( 2.18m x 1.68m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. Shelving, carpeted flooring and door to living room.
Kitchen 15' 10" Into Cupboard x 7' 4" Max ( 4.83m Into Cupboard x 2.24m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to rear and single glazed door to rear. Fitted kitchen with base units and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Void for washing machine, power points, two storage cupboards and wooden flooring. Doors to wet room and living room.
Bathroom/ Wet Room
Plastered ceiling with two overhead light fittings. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Electric shower, wash hand basin, WC in separate cubicle, electric heater and door to kitchen.
On The First Floor:
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. Single glazed window to front. Doors to bedroom one and bedroom two.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 9" Max ( 4.06m x 3.28m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Single glazed window to front. Power points, fire place with wooden surround and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 5" Max ( 3.07m x 2.87m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Single glazed window to front. Power points and carpeted flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn front area fenced and hedged to front with gated access. The lawned area wraps around to the side of the property with shrub and tree planting. The rear garden is again laid mainly to lawn with fencing and hedging to sides and rear. There is a concrete seating area with wooden out house.
Heading North out of Bury St Edmunds on the A1101/Mildenhall Road. Go straight over the two roundabouts to stay on the A1101 which turns into Bury Road through Flempton, Lackford and Icklingham. At the roundabout take the second exit and then the first exit on the next roundabout to stay on the A1101. The road will turn into Kingsway and bring you to another roundabout take the second exit onto North Terrace/A1101. Just before entering Beck Row the property can be found with the for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44241087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.