2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGundry Close, Devizes
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Location
A two bedroom detached bungalow , well presented and situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location away from main roads and busy traffic, yet within easy walking distance of the town's comprehensive leisure and shopping facilities.
A two bedroom detached bungalow , well presented and situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location away from main roads and busy traffic, yet within easy walking distance of the town's comprehensive leisure and shopping facilities. Property comprises of Entrance to kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of floor and wall units, space and plumbing for appliances. Built-in pantry, French doors opening to conservatory. Living room with double doors to inner hallway with access to loft space, airing cupboard containing hot water cylinder and further storage cupboard. Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes, plus family bathroom. To the outside you will find a generous driveway providing off-road parking for two or three cars. The rear garden comprising a generous lawn with a patio seating area and vegetable garden and single garage.
Double glazed door to side aspect. Access to kitchen/diner and access to lounge.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.95m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to front and one double glazed window to side aspect, fire place with inset electric fire, tel/TV point, electric storage heater, vaulted ceiling and double door to inner lobby.
Kitchen/diner 17' 10" x 10' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to side, double glazed french doors to conservatory, stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back,electric cooker point, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer. Space for tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher in utility cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
UPVC construction, double glazed window to side and rear aspect, double glazed door to garden and tiled flooring.
Storage cupboard, airing cupboard with water tank and water softener, loft access and access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double built in wardrobes, electric storage heater and vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double built in wardrobes, electric radiator, TV point and vaulted ceiling
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, electric towel rail, double shower cubicle with Mira shower, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point and WC.
Open plan paved area.
Enclosed garden with lawn area (approx 60ft), with shrub boarders, side garden with gravel, pathway leading to vegetable patch with three apple trees, courtesy door to garage, green house and two sheds.
Up and over double doors, power and light and courtesy door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44241126.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.