3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenway Crescent, Taunton
Offers in Excess of £215,000
- Large south facing rear garden
- Ample off-road parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious accommodation
- Close to Town Centre
A SPACIOUS family home with MODERN Kitchen & bathroom, THREE bedrooms and AMPLE off-road PARKING benefiting from a large south-facing rear GARDEN and located close to the town centre. Viewing is highly recommended by the sole selling agent.
The property is approached from the pavement via a dropped kerb to the front elevation which provides off-road parking for up to four vehicles and a door opening in to;
The entrance hall features radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, space and hanging for coats and a large cupboard with front facing double glazed window.
Living Room 9' 10" x 14' 6" max, into bay ( 3.00m x 4.42m max, into bay )
The living room features front facing bay with double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial point and chimney breast with recess to either side ideal for shelving or display furniture.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' 10" max ( 4.29m x 3.61m max )
The dining room features double glazed patio doors out to the rear garden, TV aerial point, radiator, laminate flooring, under stair storage and gas fire. A door opens in to;
Kitchen 8' 7" x 13' 4" ( 2.62m x 4.06m )
The kitchen features uPVC double glazed door to the garden, rear facing double glazed window, radiator, oak flooring, matching wall and base units with high level electric oven, central island with matching base units, wooden work surface, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and induction hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing is available for a fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
A spacious landing which features rear facing double glazed window, radiator, loft access and doors to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' 4" max ( 3.89m x 3.76m max )
A double bedroom featuring front facing double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial point, over stairs cupboard and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
A second double bedroom featuring front facing double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial point and over stair cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.82m )
A single bedroom featuring rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
A modern bathroom which features rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, towel rail, fully tiled walls, laminate flooring and a suite comprising of low level flush WC, wash hand basin, freestanding roll top bath with mixer tap over and separate shower cubicle with mains shower over.
A good sized enclosed rear garden which enjoys a southerly aspect and which can be accessed from the kitchen, the dining room or from a gate at the front elevation; all lead out on to a large decked area which is perfect for entertaining and features a sheltered area. The remainder of the garden comprises of a large area laid to bark, lawn bordered by trees and shrubs and two garden sheds ideal for storing garden furniture.
From the town centre proceed down North Street continuing into Bridge Street, through the first set of traffic lights and bearing right at the second into Station Road. Follow this road past Taunton railway station before reaching a set of traffic lights. Here turn left onto Greenway Road. Continue along Greenway Road for 500 yards before turning right onto Greenway Crescent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44241177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.