2 bedroom apartment for saleDrayton Place, Manor Road, W13
Under Offer £525,000
- HELP TO BUY NOW AVAILABLE
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Approximate internal area: 710 sq ft
- Balcony overlooking Drayton Green Park
- Handless kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes to master
- Short walk to West Ealing station (crossrail from 2019)
- NHBC warranty
- EPC Rating = B
**HELP TO BUY NOW AVAILABLE**
HURRY, LAST FEW APARTMENTS REMAINING!
This SPACIOUS two bedroom apartment on the THIRD FLOOR features an impressive OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIIVING/DINING space giving access to the BALCONY which overlooks Drayton Green Park.
Call us now on 020 8018 7100 for your opportunity to view the stylish show apartment.
Drayton Place is ideally located in thriving West Ealing, in and amongst a host of leafy parks, local pubs and cosy cafés.
The development is well connected, just a short walk from West Ealing station, and just one stop away on the overground to Ealing Broadway, where direct trains to Paddington run every 15 minutes and the Central and District tubes lines make travel to Central London seamless.
Numerous buses pass up and down Uxbridge Road every day, transporting you to Shepherd's Bush in just 45 minutes.
West Ealing will also benefit from the arrival of crossrail by 2019, which will cut travel times to Central London in half.
Square Footage: 710 sq ft
Turn left out of West Ealing station and turn immediately left down Manor Road. Drayton Place can be found at the end of the road on Drayton Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44241255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.