4 bedroom detached house for saleBala Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A "Show Stopper" Family Sized Detached House
- Enviable Corner Plot in Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Double Garage & Ample Car Parking
- Fabulous Extended Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Superb Range Of Solid Ash Shaker Style Kitchen Units & Top Quality Appliances
- Landscaped South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Four Generous Bedrooms/Three Bath/Shower Rooms
This substantial, modern detached property has been developed to create a great family home with plenty of space and at the same time the standard of the fit out has to be seen to be believed. No expense, time or effort has been spared to make sure this is a top quality house which offers stylish and spacious living accommodation with landscaped south/westerly facing gardens, ample car parking space and a double garage. Comprising briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, a good size "quiet" main lounge, separate sitting/dining room and a stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen with a fabulous range of solid ash Shaker design units, high quality appliances, bi-fold doors and a vaulted ceiling with roof light windows. The first floor has two master sized bedrooms both with shower room en-suites and fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The only way to truly appreciate what is on offer here is to view it for yourself.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44242596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.