2 bedroom flat for saleDeerleap, Bretton, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £100,000
- Investment only
- Tenant in Situ
- Second floor flat
- Gas central heating
- Two bedrooms
- Communal garden
* Investment only
* Tenant in Situ
* Second floor flat
* Gas central heating
* Two bedrooms
* Communal garden
This modern second floor flat is situated in a popular location and benefits from gas central heating and UPVc double glazing. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises an Entrance Hall, 18 ft Lounge/Dining Room, modern Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and a modern Bathroom. Outside there is off road parking. The flat is being sold with no forward chain. Early viewing strongly recommended.
Radiator, intercom, storage cupboard, boiler cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with fitted electric shower and low-level WC.
3.43m x 2.87m (11'3 x 9'5). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, double door to wardrobe.
3.43m x 2.01m (11'3 x 6'7). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
5.66m x 5.08m (18'7 x 16'8). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, door to:
2.44m x 2.44m (8' x 8'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, glazed display units, 1Â½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to rear, radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44242676.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB200998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.