3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Close, Sutton-On-Hull, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000
- Re-Fitted Dining Kitchen with built in appliances
- Three Bedrooms & Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Private Vehicle Driveway & Garage
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 Well Presented/Much Improved Modern Family House having been the subject to extensive refurbishment (August 2016) to include re-fitted white high gloss dining kitchen and bathroom including full re-decoration and floor coverings - MUST BE VIEWED- DO NOT MISS THIS!
A well presented/much improved modern style three bedroom semi detached large family house having recently been subject to extensive refurbishment (August 2016) to include a re-fitted high gloss dining kitchen incorporating built in appliances, re-fitted bathroom and full re-decoration including floor coverings. MUST BE VIEWED EARLY!
Situated in a convenient cul-de-sac position forming part of this modern residential development adjacent to the historic village of Sutton. Served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house presented in show room guise and showing the obvious pride of its present owner so must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed residential door, double glazed screen to side and radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.75m max x 3.84m max )
With double glazed window, feature plasma style built in electric fire, radiator, coving and double glazed door.
Re-Fitted Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 7' 9" extending to 10' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.36m extending to 3.15m )
re-fitted August 2016 incorporating white high gloss units, with stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards incorporating pelmet lighting, electric Induction hob, stainless steel fan assisted electric oven and stainless steel chimney style filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" max x 9' 2" plus recess ( 3.73m max x 2.79m plus recess )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 2.69m max )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" max/ inc' stairs bulk head x 6' 5" max/ inc' stairs bulk head ( 2.77m max/ inc' stairs bulk head x 1.96m max/ inc' stairs bulk head )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and door.
With white suite comprising; Paneled bath with mixer tap, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, double glazed window with patterned glass, inset ceiling spotlights, feature high gloss black ceramic tiled flooring and door.
With built in storage cupboard, double glazed window and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with Hawthorne hedge forming boundary.
A concrete/gravelled private vehicle side driveway leads to a brick built garage (20 ' 4" x 7' 9" Internal Measurements), having light, power point, window and vehicular up and over door.
To the rear is a lawned garden with timber decking area having balustrade surround, cold water tap, light and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44243454.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.