4 bedroom detached house for salePotmans Lane, Bexhill-On-Sea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms
- One bedroom annex
- Double garage & off road parking
- Front and rear gardens
The opportunity has arisen to acquire this spacious four bedroom detached house located in the semi-rural Lunsford Cross area of Bexhill benefiting from having a double garage, off road parking for multiple cars and a one bedroom annex. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
The opportunity has arisen to acquire this adaptable and versatile four bedroom detached house located in the semi-rural Lunsford Cross area of Bexhill benefiting from having a double length garage and off road parking for multiple cars. The accommodation briefly comprises a cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower room and a large rear garden. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 10' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.33m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer, plumbing for a dishwasher, the central heating boiler, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 8' 9" access to garage x 5' 8" ( 2.67m access to garage x 1.73m )
Having wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed door leading out to the garden and a double glazed window the rear aspect.
Having a double glazed door to the side aspect to the garage, a double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a wash hand basin and a WC.
Lounge 10' 11" plus bay x 16' 10" max ( 3.33m plus bay x 5.13m max )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, a gas fireplace and a radiator.
Having a radiator.
Study 6' 10" max x 5' 10" max ( 2.08m max x 1.78m max )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 12' max ( 3.71m x 3.66m max )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors to the conservatory and a radiator.
Having double glazed windows to three aspects and double glazed patio doors to the garden.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, an airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 14' 7" plus fitted wardrobe ( 3.33m x 4.45m plus fitted wardrobe )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, bed surround furniture and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 3" plus recess ( 3.33m x 2.82m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 16' 10" max x 8' 7" max ( 5.13m max x 2.62m max )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, built in cupboards and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' max x 12' max ( 3.66m max x 3.66m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath with power shower over, a wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, WC and a towel rail.
Having an area of lawn leading to the garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles
Being one of the main features of this home backing on to open fields and having a huge variety of shrubs, bushes and trees, a storage shed, a work shop and a green house.
Approximately double length with single width.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44243478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.