4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Trees Avenue, Bournemouth
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 22 ft Lounge/ Diner
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Sunny Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- 21 ft Master Bedroom
Its been said many times...its all about LOCATION! LOCATION!LOCATION! Detached, Spacious Chalet Bungalow** Four Bedrooms*Two Bathrooms**22 ft Lounge Diner**a huge 21 ft Master Bedroom**walking distance to the golf course, close to Castlepoint shopping centre but a tranquil location!
Its all about location they say... and this versatile property offers exactly that. Tucked away in the ever tranquil Queens Park, lies this highly impressive chalet bungalow.
The property is within catchment for Queens Park academy and is within walking distance of the popular Queens Park golf club. Close by, is the bustling town of Charminster with its array of shops, restaurants bars and cafes. In addition to this, the shopping centre at Castlepoint is not too far away.
When you approach this property, you will find ample off road parking provided by the properties personal driveway. You will also spot the Garage which measures an impressive 17 ft in length.
Access to the property is via the front porch. Upon entering the home you will notice a staircase to the first floor accommodation. Also on offer is direct access to all downstairs accommodation. Downstairs you will find a spacious Lounge Diner, measuring 22 ft. You also have access to the kitchen / breakfast room, Downstairs shower room and bedrooms three and four. To the rear of the property and accessible from the kitchen, is a conservatory that offers a delightful view across the rear garden.
On the first floor, you have access to the properties two biggest bedrooms. The master bedroom measures a staggering 21 ft, and has views over the front and rear of the property. The second bedroom is a double and benefits from its own en-suite bathroom.
Outside the property is an enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Porch 5' 11" max x 4' 1" max ( 1.80m max x 1.24m max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 6" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.81m max x 2.95m max )
Conservatory 12' 2" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.71m max x 3.00m max )
Bedroom Three 13' 3" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.04m max x 3.43m max )
Bedroom Four 8' 2" max x 6' max ( 2.49m max x 1.83m max )
Shower Room 8' 5" max x 6' max ( 2.57m max x 1.83m max )
First Floor Accommodation
Master Bedroom 21' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 6.63m max x 3.89m max )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.37m max x 3.45m max )
En-Suite Bathroom 8' 4" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.54m max x 2.39m max )
Tarmac drive with off road parking. Side access to the rear garden. Low level borders with some mature shrubs.
South facing. Pathway leading to the rear of the garden. Largely laid to lawn. Green house. Four raised vegetable beds. Access to work shop with electric supply and lighting. Patio area.
Garage 17' 7" max x 8' 2" max ( 5.36m max x 2.49m max )
Access by double wooden doors. Electric supply and lighting. Housing electric and gas meters. Brick construction.
Access to the property is via the front porch. Upon entering the home you will notice a staircase to the first floor accommodation. Also on offer is direct access to all downstairs accommodation. Downstairs you will find a spacious Lounge/Diner, measuring 22 ft. You also have access to the Kitchen / Breakfast room, Downstairs shower room and Bedrooms three and four. To the rear of the property and accessible from the kitchen, is a conservatory that offers a delightful view across the rear garden.
On the first floor, you have access to the property's two biggest bedrooms. The master bedroom measures a staggering 21 ft, and has views over the front and rear of the property. The second bedroom is a double and benefits from its own en-suite bathroom.
Outside the property is an enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44243487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.