This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Stanbrook Street, Levenshulme, Manchester, M19


Property Description

Key features

  • Gardens To Front And Rear
  • Driveway
  • Gas Central Heating
  • EPC Grade = C
  • Conservatory
  • 75% Shared Equity
  • Close To Highfield Country Park
  • Ideal First Step On The Property Ladder
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Double Glazing

Full description

NEW INSTRUCTION! Buy a larger Home WIth this 75% Shared Equity Property!! Close to Highfield country park and offering three bedrooms, off road parking, gardens to front and rear, gas central heating, double glazing and a conservatory. A rics Chartered Surveyor has Valued 100 % of the home at £155, 000 and we are asking £116, 000 for a 75% share. There is a charge of £100 pcm on the remaining 25% share and any interested parties should feel free to make enquiries prior to booking a viewing. EPC Grade = C


uPVC door to hall with stairs to upper floor and door to lounge, Radiator and ceiling light point.

Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 11" (4.52m x 3.63m )

Window to front, under stair storage, TV point, multiple power points, central heating radiator and ceiling light point. Door to kitchen.

Kitchen / Dining Room 10' 0" x 15' 0" (3.05m x 4.57m )

Modern fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, Complimentary work tops, tiled splash backs, sink and draining unit, oven and hob, window to rear and double doors to conservatory. multiple power points, central heating radiator and ceiling lights.

Conservatory 11' 0" x 9' 0" (3.35m x 2.74m )

uPVC construction with tiled floor and lighting.

Bedroom 1 9' 0" x 13' 0" (2.74m x 3.96m )

Double glazed window to front, multiple power points, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.

Bedroom 2 9' 0" x 11' 0" (2.74m x 3.35m )

Double glazed window to rear, multiple power points, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.

Bedroom 3 10' 0" x 6' 0" (3.05m x 1.83m )

Double glazed window to front, multiple power points, central heating radiator and ceiling light point. Storage cupboard houses Vaillant combination boiler and space for bedding and towels.

Bathroom 7' 0" x 6' 0" (2.13m x 1.83m )

Three piece Grey suite with bath wash basin and low level WC. Window to rear, Triton electric shower over bath.


This home has a good size driveway to the front and is garden fronted with hedges and double metal gates. The rear has been tarmaced for easy maintenance with wooden sheds and retaining fencing.


We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
08 September 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 200827073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Reddish . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.