2 bedroom terraced house for sale54 Captain French Lane, Kendal, Cumbria
- A delightful stone and slate built terraced cottage.
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Fabulous kitchen.
- Spacious lounge.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Timber framed double glazing and gas central heating.
- South facing courtyard style patio garden.
- Driveway providing off-road parking.
- Town centre location.
A superb traditional two bedroom terraced cottage of considerable style, much improved by the current owners to create a beautifully presented home. South facing patio garden and off-road parking. Excellent town centre location.
Coming into Kendal from the south follow the A6 road into the town centre. Once on the one-way system follow Kirkland and continue into Highgate. Captain French Lane is the first road on the left immediately past Gillinggate. The property will be found halfway up on the left-hand side. Parking will be found either just before the property or further up the hill.
The property is located half-way up Captain French Lane within a Conservation Area and within walking distance of all Kendal town centre amenities. Also close by is the motte and bailey castle and park on Fellside.
Kendal, renowned as being the gateway to the Lake District, provides an excellent range of shopping, leisure, cultural and educational amenities. The town is well placed for junctions 36 to 38 of the M6 motorway and for Oxenholme Railway Station for the London to Glasgow West Coast line.
Block paved driveway to rear, accessed from Rock View, providing off-road car parking.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44244564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.