3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStour Walk, Colchester
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Extended To The Side
- Garage In A Block
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Good Sized Property
Located in a popular turning off Parsons Heath is this very well presented three bedroom extended end of terrace family home. Due to the size of the property on offer an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Door To:-
Tiled flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, two piece white suite comprising of a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, coved ceiling.
Lounge 16' 10" x 15' 1" ( 5.13m x 4.60m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, two radiators, coved ceiling.
Kitchen /diner 24' 10" max x 18' 3" max ( 7.57m max x 5.56m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, secondary glazed patio doors leading to the garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall mounted units, integrated dishwasher, display cabinets, space for appliances, roll top splash backs, laminated flooring, double radiator.
Loft access, part boarded loft, built in cupboard. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' widening to 10' 03'' ( 3.40m x 2.74m widening to 10' 03'' )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.29m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, three piece white suite comprising enclosed panel bath with mixer taps and over head shower unit, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, airing cupboard.
Commence with patio area, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, outside tap, side access, measuring approximately 60 ft.
Detached garage in a block which has a up and over door and parking in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44246418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.