2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBlakey Road, Salisbury
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Flat
- Underground Parking
- Close Proximity to City Centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this amazing SHARED OWNERSHIP apartment with underground secure parking. The apartment is available with a 40% - 70% share. Interested parties will need to live / work in Salisbury to qualify. BOOK A VIEWING NOW
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this amazing SHARED OWNERSHIP apartment with underground secure parking.
Door entry system, feature part glass brick wall, radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect. Window to the side, wall lights, patio doors opens out to communal gardens.
Kitchen Area 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, rolled edge granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob, chimney style cooker hood, space for full height fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 11" max ( 3.35m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the side, telephone point.
Bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls.
Front Garden : With large patio area, paved with walled surround.
Rear : Key entry to the underground car park.
Leasehold : Service charge of £90 pcm.
This property is available in the following percentage of share - each with a different rent on the outstanding share :
40% share £64,800 - £202.50 pcm rent
50% share £81,000 - £168.75 pcm rent
60% share £97,200 - £135.00 pcm rent
70% share - £113,400 - £101.25 pcm rent
Interested parties with need to live/work in Salisbury to qualify.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44246421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.