3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Road, Marshland St. James, Wisbech
Sold STC £175,000
- Air source heating.
- 3 bedroom semi detached home
- 2 parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En-suite to master
BRAND NEW HOME IN RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION. A 3 bedroom semi-detached home with an open plan kitchen/diner to the rear, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, en-suite to master. The property is situated within a select development of only 3 other brand new homes.
A select development of only 4 brand new homes, ready for completion December/January 2017. Each 3 bed semi detached home comes with an open plan kitchen/diner to the rear, front facing lounge, downstairs cloakroom, en-suite to master, 2 parking spaces with front and rear gardens. The properties are situated in the rural village of Marshland St James and benefit from air source heating, cream double glazed windows, paved parking area, walled front garden, cream shaker kitchen units with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher and oak internal doors.
Canopied entrance porch to:
With stairs to first floor. Door to Living Room.
Living Room 15' 7" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.75m max x 3.99m max )
With double glazed window to front.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner 10' 6" x 16' 5" max into units ( 3.20m x 5.00m max into units )
Fitted cream shaker style kitchen with units at base and wall level with worktop surface over and upstand. Single drainer sink with mixer tap over. Oven, hob and extractor. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated slim line dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to rear and patio doors on to the rear garden. Door to living room and door to cloakroom.
With low flush WC and hand washbasin.
With airing cupboard and access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 10' 2" max sub to sloping ceilings x 12' 6" max ( 3.10m max sub to sloping ceilings x 3.81m max )
With double glazed dormer window to front and door to en-suite. Radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With suite comprising of shower cubicle, low flush WC and hand washbasin. Extractor. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" max sub to sloping ceilings x 7' 1" ( 2.84m max sub to sloping ceilings x 2.16m )
Double glazed dormer window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" max sub to sloping ceilings x 7' 1" ( 2.84m max sub to sloping ceilings x 2.16m )
Double glazed dormer window to rear. Radiator.
Suite comprising of bath, low flush WC and hand washbasin.
To the front the property will have a low retaining brick wall with a pathway leading to the front door and Astro turfed garden. The rear garden will be enclosed by a timber panelled fence and will also benefit from a low maintenance Astro turfed lawn.
There will be a choice of kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom vinyl subject to an early reservation.
The road through the development is a private road and the parking to the rear will be paved.
The properties will have oak internal doors throughout and Astro turfed front and rear gardens.
Head along the A47 towards A17/Sleaford/Wisbech/Peterborough, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Pullover Rd/A47/Wisbech. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A47, then take the exit towards Terrington. Turn left onto Church Rd turning left on to Main Road, then right onto School Road continuing into Smeeth Road then left onto School Road finding the development a short distance down on your left hand side as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.