2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOak Crescent, Boston
Sold STC £129,950
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING, CAR PORT & GARAGE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
This Semi Detached Bungalow is situated in a popular residential location within close proximity to Boston Town Centre and its amenities. The property benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, off road parking, Car Port, Garage and front and rear gardens.
SEMI DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW CLOSE TO BOSTON TOWN CENTRE AND ITS AMENITIES
Entrance Hall ( L-Shaped )
With partially obscure glazed side entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall mounted central heating thermostat, airing cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range wood fronted wall and base units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker point and stainless steel extractor fan, wall mounted Glow Worm central heating boiler, coved cornice, ceiling light point, window to front aspect.
Lounge Diner 15' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.30m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall light points.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" maximum x 10' 10" into Entrance Area ( 4.34m maximum x 3.30m into Entrance Area )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail within.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe.
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with wall mounted electric shower above, extended tiled splashbacks, wall mounted heated towel rail, obscure glazed window, extractor fan, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
The property benefits from a driveway which extends along the side of the property through gates which provide vehicular access to the Car Port and Garage. The property benefits from a low maintenance front garden which is predominantly laid to gravel.
There is a well maintained rear garden with paved seating area, lawned area and flower and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing and served by external light.
Garage 18' 10" maximum x 9' 6" maximum ( 5.74m maximum x 2.90m maximum )
With up-and-over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44246499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.