3 bedroom house for saleFaygate Close, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Three Bedroomed Terraced House
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen, and Bathroom,
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Garage En Bloc
- Outside Storage and Gardens
This modern style mid terraced house comprises three bedrooms, modern family bathroom, sitting room open plan to dining room and modern fitted kitchen. Well presented throughout internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit double glazing throughout. Externally there is a rear courtyard garden with outside storage/utility area whilst to the front of the property is mostly laid to lawn. Single garage en bloc. Situated in a popular residential area and currently offering uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside. Due to the short supply of this type of home we strongly recommend an early internal viewing.
Bedroom 1 - 15'6 x 8'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'2 x 8'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'3 x 7'8 -
Reception 1 - 24'2 x 10'7 -
Kitchen - 11'8 x 8'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44246769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26498280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.