1 bedroom apartment for saleAnthology Deptford Foundry, Moulding Lane, Deptford, London, SE8
- Private balcony
- Zone 2 location
- Prices from £360,000
- 12 hour concierge and landscaped gardens
- 11 minutes on the train from New Cross to Cannon Street
- 10% paid on exchange, 90% on completion
- Siemens appliances
- 999 year lease
- Estimated completion Summer/Autumn 2018
A stunning one bedroom one bathroom 574 sq ft apartment with a 53 sq ft balcony in Anthology Deptford Foundry, an exclusive development in the unique and thriving location Deptford, South East London.
In keeping with the local area, Rolfe Judd Architects have harnessed some of the artistic, creative flare which flows throughout the community and designed an exciting range of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments inspired by the area's industrial and cultural history. Anthology Deptford Foundry comprises of 8 apartment buildings and one tower framing the communal landscaped courtyard areas, and a new public pedestrian and cycle route.
With New Cross, Deptford and Deptford Bridge DLR all within walking distance, this makes Anthology Deptford Foundry the ideal location for work and play, in a Zone 2 location.
Anthology creates homes that are 'built from London'.
We have a selection of other homes available, for more information please contact our New Homes Development Sales Team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44247063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN160424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.